Please contact us directly to discuss your group or organisations training needs.
We conduct trainings for: Public, Private, Community, Religious and Charities Groups and Organisations.
On the topics such as:
- Gender Main-streaming
- Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG)
- Workplace awareness
- equipping managers and team leaders to support the needs of women who have been affected by any form of VAWG
- Methods to Incorporate industry and organisational recommendations to promote gender equality
- Using gender analytical techniques and tools to ensure your organisation is promoting gender equality
- ‘Visible’ Domestic Abuse and HR policy
- Increasing safeguarding and cut the cost of domestic and gender based violence at work
Our bespoke trainings bring together the experience, knowledge and interests of women and men to bear on policy making, management processes and on the delivery of services for a socially just world. Training sessions can be as short as 1 hour for a team meeting up to full 2-weeks worth of content. Please email the team at Training@madeequal.org with more details of your current needs and goals and we will be in touch with proposals to meet those needs.